Monday, May 4, 2009

Bad Luck

Very bad luck today....Just now, I lost the parking ticket in Sri Petaling Carrefour. a RM 1 parking became 50 bucks....shit!!!

At first, thought of going Dojo to join friends for supper. After this incident, I got no mood already, straight head back to home...grrrr....

I think bad luck were following me after my birthday. I lost an installer, then now 50 bucks fine. A lot of things not going smooth enough.

Also, I find that people tend to forget the good thing you've done, but just remembered every single little mistake you've made. Selective memory....feel not so good when see people not being appreciate my efforts, my contributions. Sis always ask me to change my own mindset, since we can't change people's.

1 comment:

Shang Yih said...

Don't worry, good things will follow... =)
Cheers~