Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Night of Wine...

Tonight, I went out for a glass of wine with a friend. I've been long time didn't sit down at bar and taste a drink like that. Most of the time, just drink while go clubbing.. haha.

Last weekend when I was in Ipoh, hanging out with friends, I was thinking to order something special for myself. But, at the end, I ordered a cup of coffee... haha... after the coffee, we went to Karaoke till 2am, then supper...=)

Hmm.. back to the present topic... I just had a glass, but my friend order her second glass, Baileys with Milk... Friend laughed at me, when my face turned red after a few sip of wine... Well, I'm very easy to turn red, that's why sometimes in dinner, I don't like to take, because not so good looking when taking photo.. haha...

But, I started to enjoy drinking... =)

2 comments:

Shang Yih said...

you good lor ... at least can drink ... me cham a bit ... cannot touch alcohol.
bad for me physically ... =s

Anonymous said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。........... ......... .......... ........... ......... ..........