Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Day

Today was a happy day to me. I met with a prospect. He is just a nice guy, gentle, polite and friendly. We are just like old friend, even though we just first met.
Although I yet to close this case, but I just feel great to get to know him.

Well, a nice quote from him:

“Happiness is like a butterfly, you run after it, it keeps flying away, but if you stand still, it comes and sits on your shoulder!”

I wish everyone around me, has a lot of butterflies.

I’m feeling great this few days, maybe it is because of my birthday is just around the corner?? HAHA…

1 comment:

Jen said...

Reminds me of a well known quote: Happiness is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But if you turn your attention to other things, It comes and sits softly on your shoulder.

But what I can't agree more is this: Happiness is good health and a BAD MEMORY.

Cheers~