Monday, December 8, 2008

A traveling month

This month, will be a traveling month for me, travel between Singapore, Melacca, Ipoh and Penang. For business, for friends and for family.
This month a lot public holidays, and also it is time to clear leaves. But I have no idea when should I take, because I don't know where can I go. Well, maybe I'll just carry forward to next year.
In fact, just back from Melacca, a "makan trip", rather than saying a wedding dinner trip. With all my good friends, I had a great time. Although, I might looked like not enjoyable, quiet all the while. But in fact, I like to have friends around me, listening to their talks, their laughing. I like the feels being surrounded with friends full with happiness.
Recently, a few new born baby in my gang of friends. They gave me a lot of thoughts. They taught me to be more caring to the women around me.

2 comments:

aManda玲慧 said...

one of my ex-classmate's wife just gave birth to a baby girl on 9/12/2008 too. all babies seems to like December huh haha.

四眼仔 said...

wah... ur classmates? how old oh? same as u? so young become mummy already ah?