Monday, December 1, 2008

A New Start

Well, today, 1st of December, come to the last month of the year, counting down of 31 days for year 2008. Not going to summarize my life in 2008 yet, till 31st of December.

December, a special month for me. Can say one of my favorite month through out the year. A month for the Red, White and Green colours, festival season. Upcoming Christmas, New Year, a special day that falls on mid of month...etc.
Decided to start a new blog here, purely blog in English. Hopefully I can put up more writing in the near future. The name of the blog "Imagination of My Life", is actually inspired by the quote of Albert Einstein:



"Your imagination is your preview of life's coming attraction."
&
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."



Maybe I'm too obsess with "The Secret" & "Law of Attraction" lately, when I came across of these quote, straight it gave me some inspirations. That's how my blog's name comes.

Well, hope you enjoy this fantastic month and thanks for visit and support on my Chinese blog 屋檐下的四眼仔 and now here with the brand new site. Have fun =)

2 comments:

J.O said...

Good start!

Frankly, I prefer square square Chinese Words.

Anyway,Keep it Up!

Best regards,
Jess

aManda玲慧 said...

i am here in your new English blog :)
keep up the good work, write and share more ya?