Friday, December 5, 2008

Night at Ochard Road

Las night, I spent my night time kept walking and walking on the street. I bought myself a cup of Starbucks Mocha, bread, and started walking down the street, the Orchard Road. When I got back to my room, then only I realized I have been walking non-stopping for 2 hours and 45 min, back and forth from my staying place to Orchard, from this end to the other end of Orchard Road. It’s been quite sometimes I didn’t walk such a long distance.

Well, the feel is great, although felt painful on my legs. But I like the feeling of freedom, what I mean here is, I can just follow what my heart telling me deep inside, and do whatever I wanted to. If I were to walk with some others, they might want to stop by some places which I may not want to, or I stop at place where they do not wish to. I don’t have to worry about all these thing, caring others’ feeling. The Christmas songs were everywhere, pretty girls walking on the street. I didn’t really bother what people looking at me, with a very simple wear, I walked, I stopped and took my photos.

Walking down along the Orchard Road, there are a lot shopping Malls and with all the beautiful Christmas decorations. It is just the starting, I believe when come to closer to the festival day, the environment here will become “hotter”. I’ve been in Singapore couples of times near the Christmas season, in the recent years. I like Christmas, even though, in Malaysia, we don’t really celebrate Christmas, but I still like this festival, because it gives me the feeling of warm, calm and peacefulness.

1 comment:

angel said...

Me too, love Singapore, particularly the festive Singapore in the month of December.
I am hence going to Singapore later tonight!
Yeah, almost can see the twinkles, almost can feel the temptations now......