Sunday, January 18, 2009

Puchong Bandar Puteri No.1

You know what, my colleagues and I used to have a Bandar Puteri Puchong TOP 5 pretty girl ranking. We used to talk about this during our lunch break, whenever we see pretty girls around, hahaha... Normal la, guys.... eyes always hunt for pretty girls =P

Today, I bumped into the TOP 1 girl in Sunway Pyramid. I was about walking into the lift, while she was getting out. But I think I had eyes contact with her..at least 2 seconds.. hahaha... because we met a few times during lunch time in Puchong, I think she recognized me too.

Actually, this is the second time I bumped into her outside from Puchong. 1st time was in SS2, while I'm having dinner with my boss, and she was just sitting 2 tables away from me. It's this called fate?? =P But, all these while, I didn't get to her and ask for her name. But we all know where is she working. Well, not sure whether she's attached or not. But, not going to do anything la. Maybe I'm not good enough too handle pretty girl, better just stay a distance and watch... haha..

I believe, if it is yours, it will comes to you....Who knows, maybe one day, when I bump into her again, in the right time, and my heart instructing me to approach her, then I will make a step up =)

Well, CNY is just around the corner, I don't really feel the much changes on the environment yet. But, I'm gonna have a long break...=)

2 comments:

Shang Yih said...

haha ... ask for her name just to be friend niah ma ... go go go ... ^o^
hope in this new year we both can change our status lah~
>_<''

angel said...

You know... if you dont make a move, it is just a coincidence. But if you take a further step, it may be a serendipity...